(Fences weren’t mended.)
neverwheredreamer asked: Christine Daae and Bruce Banner. (Marvel Movie-verse)
Ahahaha oh God YES. <3
THANKYOU CRICKET! :D
What ship do you think I’m the child of?
like for a shipper like me.. this is the ultimate ask. And be serious please :P XDDD
OH GOSH PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR ME!
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD READ THE ABHORSEN CHRONICLES:
- BADASS FEMALE PROTAGONISTS: from Sabriel the prefect of an all-girls school to Lirael a shy librarian both of whom turn into duty-bound zombie killing soldier priests who rescue princes and battle necromancers and fight against what is effectively a trapped god, you can keep your Hermione’s and Katniss Everdeen’s thanx (and can we just talk about how the girls in the school TOTALLY JUMP INTO HELP THE SOLDIERS AGAINST KERRIGOR DESPITE KNOWING THEY’RE PROBABLY GOING TO DIE??)
- INCREDIBLE WORLD BUILDING: set in two neighbouring kingdoms - one resembling 1930’s britain the other a medieval fantasy realm that’s fallen into anarchy plagued by Death NOT TO MENTION the world-weary soldiers manning the wall who are sick of your necromantic bullshit
- TALKING ANIMAL COMPANIONS: not as cheesy as you think, since one is a sarcastic cat spirit who is scary as fuck when his true form is revealed and the other a wizened grandmotherly-like dog who rips out undead throats
- COOL MAGIC: though it’s complicated it isn’t once confusing and you can’t beat dual sword-and-bell wielding, bells that can land you into death modeled after the Egyptian afterlife
- GREAT CHARACTERS AND DEVELOPMENT: all the characters are forced to carry a duty and some succeed whilst others don’t but that’s okay because being born into a society doesn’t necessarily mean you belong there
- GOOD ROMANCE: it’s subtle and forged out of friendship and trust and doesn’t define any of the characters or control any of the events in the story
- NEW BOOKS COMING SOON: including Clariel which is a prequel based on Chlorr of the Mask WHO WAS AN ABHORSEN WHO TURNED EVIL!! like how awesome does that sound give me all the downward spirals for female necromancers AND there’s apparently going to be a sequel to the series too!!
- POSSIBLE FILM IN THE MAKING: which means if you wanna get on that fandom first get on it now
- IT’S JUST REALLY GREAT?? despite it being marketed as a YA book it’s still riveting and mature enough for older audiences (I think I might appreciate it more now that I’m older tbh) just UNF
NEW BOOKS!!!!!! * is totally seriously crying because of joy* MOVIE?!?!?!?! * Lays down on floor*
I discovered The Old Kingdom when I was 14 and my world has never been the same. In a good way! GET ON THESE BOOKS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
i really wanted to kill this ant but then i realised he was trying really hard to carry this one crumb and he was doing a really good job so i was like “you go buddy, you go” and let him live
i think that might be how god feels about me
It is a truth universally acknowledged
among discerning circlesby period drama fans that period drama fans get to see all the best actors before they become famous.
Three of the most obvious examples - Cumberbatch, Armitage and Hiddleston. We watched them deliver amazing performances years…